Synchronicity, The Keys to Creating your Future

That was the topic last night of Don Legere's conference call,  and altho, I have heard it many times before, he gave it a new twist, and helped to make me aware once again, that I am off track a lot of the time.

Basically, what Synchronicity means is "what you think, is what you get".  Or to put it in Don's words "what you pay attention to is what you become aware of".  And a really simple test of that is, -think red Car, or even better red BMW, and keep that thought while you are driving next time. Where before, you never saw a red car, now they are all over the place.

If you are building a business of any kind, again, what you think is what you get. If you think you can, or you think you can't, you are correct!  Because we look for and find what we are looking for, does that make sense to anyone?  Synchronicity will bring into your life what you need if you believe it will. Think, parking space, then create it. "I will find a great parking space when I get to the mall," and voila! there it is.  You would be surprised at how well this works.

Activate the real YOU now!
  • Pay Attention: remember to be aware of what you want.
  • Set you Intention: I will ...........(whatever you wish) Succeed
  • Have Integrity:  Follow thru, don't say you will, if you have no intention of doing something
  • Follow your Intuition: It will lead you to where you want to go.
And one of the last quotes I got from his conversation was "Peace of Mind"-Centeredness, is a stable base that you can then operate from.

If you want to hear these interesting calls every Tues at 9:00PM EST enroll at

http://donlegere.com/live-call/

And of course if you want to hear Don himself with the call last night
http://donlegere.com/recorded-calls

Great day to all,

Phyllis

Healthy, Wealthy & Wise, who'd a thunk it!

Comments

  1. Hi Phylis,

    I missed Don's call last night. But reading your post made me sorry that I missed it. Very well written post. Only thing missing like Janet says is a video. I see you like the softer colors for your blog. I also chose the blue colors for my Word Press Blog.

    Marva Brooks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans