(Building the Best home based business using the internet)
Copyright © Phyllis Stratton, nickname Phylomena

http://www.newrichreport.com/phylomena/


(Well here goes, never having done a blog before this will be a new experience for me, and if you are reading this for you as well. So we can learn together. The info out there on the marketing business can be mind boggling, so much, so expensive, and so confusing. So in the next few posts I would like to see if we can work our way thru them with the least problems.
So far, with the past few years of experience I have found that newspaper ads have cost me a bundle and never paid for themselves, now that is not to say that some people haven't made money from an add but myself, not so much!
Also hounding your friends seems to be a loosing battle, they don't want to talk to you anymore. Been there, done that.
About 25 years ago when the internet was in its infancy (to me at least) I set up a website on the net, and tried to market that way but the company I was with objected so I had to take it down. I thought then and I still do now that that was the future, and maybe 25 years later I will get there.)




Have had a home based business for the past 25 years, and at the same time had a few "real" jobs. But always felt that in retirement a home based business was ideal. And now that we are boating, it seems even more perfect.:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
To find the best home based business ideas and
opportunities so you can work at home visit:

http://www.newrichreport.com/phylomena/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Diabetes, and What you Should Know