Good morning, this blog was going to be about a neat article I read the other day on the 5 worst foods you can eat. It was a terrific run down on what they were etc, and why, but do you think I can find it? NO, not anywhere I am looking, because I wasn't looking for food specifically, I was checking for marketing tips. All I can remember about the article was that margarine came at the top of the list, and for some very good reasons, (can't remember them). But in my eagerness to find the article again, I went thru a search on the web, and found not only hundreds of articles about 5, 8, 10, and 15 of the worst foods you can eat. And guess what, they all have some and not all of the same things, and almost all list the hydrogenated oil as the biggy. And you guessed it, hamburgers, hotdogs, donuts, fried chicken, french fries, pizza, pop of all sorts, diet or otherwise, and amazingly enough fried fish, turned up a number of times. If you are interested in all the rhymes and reasons for each of them, just do a google search on the 5 worst foods and have at it.

My marketing attempts are going well, have started a number of different areas, and was hoping to get on Janet Legeres webinar this morning, but missed the time. By the way it is at 11:00am EDT or 9:00 mountain time, and I shall send the link in another post, but she has loads of ideas on internet marketing, not for any specific business but for anyone who is interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans