Hi there, this is a short note to update you on some stuff.
  • If you go to www.shaklee.net/strattons you will see all the updates from the recent convention (last week). So many new things, including the Fast Track program, with loads of perks including a trip to Anaheim CA. to the 2010 convention.
  • I have gone to a couple of new internet aids to increase our Shaklee business, and am using the Rich Report. If you have any interest go to www.NewRichReport.com/phylomena. It comes highly recommended for anyone who wants to increase their primary business, ours is Shaklee, of course. But I really needed to get some Internet help, and realized that I couldn't do it myself, so I partnered with them,and a couple of others for some additional mentoring. This will give us more time to enjoy Baja and not feel like I have to be at the computer all day.
  • Also partnered with GDI and my address is www.pstratton.ws. And it does work, I tried it. Shall keep you informed as to how these are going and whether or not it has been a good investment ($12.00)
  • Also signed up for a couple of advertising sites, they are both free, and gives me lots of coverage, and I have found I am getting some results already, so I think they will work out just great. One is http://listvolta.com/s.php?phylomena and the other is http://www.viraladstore.com/index.php?phylomena.
  • These sites are interesting reading if you have ever wanted to learn about internet marketing, and earn some money at the same time.
  • Did you notice the great story about Vivix at the bottom of the newsletter. That is the greatest product that Shaklee has ever come out with, and they have lots of them. One of the attachments that I sent was one the Vivix comparisons to other products that have Resveratrol in them. Interesting reading.
Have a super week,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans