Not sure where all my twitter stuff went, but that is part of the learning curve I guess. Still having loads of fun researching all the info out there on how to get the best out of the marketing that I am doing. One site says to use facebook ads and the next says that they are a waste of $$$. Guess I am going to have to try it and see. Shall make sure I get some of the stuff that I read up on the twitter side so it is easy to follow the sites that I am watching. The sum total of everything that I have managed to absorb lately is:
  1. Get a twitter account and follow the internet marketing gurus
  2. Make sure you have a blog, and post reasonably often,if nothing else just to practice writing.
  3. Also seems to be a consensus that using a secondary company that specifically has lists etc. is a good idea. So I am playing with that and have spent $1.00 on a trial for 14 days. Am waiting to see if there are any results before I throw money away. Sometimes the only people who make money on those deals is the other company.
  4. There are companies that will offer you a course on marketing theoretically for free, and then have a bunch of stuff they offer for many more dollars. Everyone has to make a living, and I imagine they work, but how can the rest of us do this without spending a fortune?
  5. One of the best hints I got was from a twitter blog, that said, spend an hour a day on forums and you will develop a following. So that is my goal for the next week or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans