Wow, am making progress

Hi there, and good morning. Well my brain is starting to feel less pressure, and the internet marketing thing is going pretty good. Am seeing results in the New Rich Report website http;//NewRichReport.com/phylomena.

Have been doing quite a bit of advertising, and after reading thru a bunch of the NRR I have found a number of sites that I can get on free, so it makes for extra work but should show results. Also have entered the GVO website and they offer a number of things like an autoresponder etc.etc. you have to go there and check it out for all their stuff. The site isn't fully operational yet, but Sept 15 or thereabouts is the main launch, altho, they do have a lot of it going now. This can be found at www.wwkiosk.com/members/phylomena/ultimate_host.php

I am really excited about all the progress, in the NRR they have 3 websites you list and the last is your primary business, which of course is my shaklee business, so as well as advertising the NRR I also advertise my shaklee business, and I have been very happy to report that I am getting interest there as well.

Tues evening is the webinar for NRR and it is at 8:00 ET which makes it rather early for our time, but if you go into the NRR and then hit training, it is easy to get into the session. Tonight is on blogs and blogging, so maybe i will learn a few things.

If you have any questions email me at svapolima@gmail.com and I will get back to you ASAP, keeping in mind that I don't always have an internet connection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans