Internet marketing 101

Well the last month or so has been really a sharp learning curve. I have gone from knowing nothing to now knowing something, but still not enough. But I must say that I am getting there, slowly.

First off, the new rich report is marvelous, and you can see that at http://www.newrichreport.com/phylomena
The one thing I like about it is it is a complete internet marketing tutorial, teaches you every avenue in the field. The other thing that impresses me is that I can advertise my primary business and it doesn't interfere.

My new shaklee website is up at http://strattons.myshaklee.com
And I really am impressed with all that is on it. Loads of info and videos, and of course the best thing is that people can sign up right on the website from anywhere in the world that there is a shaklee office. So, how great is that!!

One of the affiliates that works with NRR is GVO which is a webhosting etc etc etc. I can't even remember all that they do, but if you want to check it out go to http://phylomena.gogvo.com
It is an amazing website and they are just launching in the middle of Oct sometime, and at this time, I really don't know all the ins and outs of managing this account. But I do use it to advertise.

One other website that I have in the trial period, and am not sure I am going to keep, is
cbpirate.com/s/cbp/phylomena
This is a neat site with lots of pirate stuff, and I really liked it, and you don't have to do anything but advertise it, but I really haven't found that I have enough advertising to do it justice, so I might just keep it, and ignore it.

Enough of that for now, if this gives you any ideas on how to market your business on the net, you are welcome to them, If you have any questions just email me at svapolima@gmail.com and I will try and answer them.
Oh, by the way, I budgeted $100. for internet advertising etc. and am still in my budget, altho I could be spending thousands if I wasn't really careful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans