Follow up to "Is Moneza a Scam

Don't know what happened there, but my computer had a "senior moment and dumped half the message because I had Larry's newsletter link in there.  Have to find it again.


This is some of his article
The landing page provided little information. It did however indicate that I could become a beta tester if I joined by noon my time on the 13th, and I joined. John had told me that there would be gifts for the beta testers, but I’d have signed up right away in any case.
Last night I attended a webinar to learn some details. I’m far from an expert, but this is what I learned:
  • Moneza is the name of the website, and membership is free.
  • Membership includes your MeCard (which resembles Card.ly but is substantially more powerful). This online business card provides your contact information, links to your active social sites and displays your live update feed (pretty much like Friend Feed does). The MeCard also displays how many people you are tracking (following) and how many you are tracked by (followed by), an indication of your social influence and clout.
  • The MeCard is viral, as viewers are encouraged to get their own. When they do, they become part of your growing network, which expands outward from you at its center. This helps to grow your brand virally, but exactly how that works, I don’t yet understand.
  • There will be a back office from which you’ll manage your MeCard and from which you’ll post updates to all your social sites at once (much as if you were using Friend Feed or ping.fm).
Please join me, and let’s build our networks. Coming in on the ground floor (as I did with Twitter and Ning) will facilitate the building process — and the gift for becoming a beta tester will be a plus. :)
Then watch for the next webinar which will provide us with more detail

Have a great day,

Phyllis
Skype: Apolima 46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans