Happy Canada Day Weekend

Have just enjoyed 10 days of Gloria visiting, and it rushed by so very fast, hard to believe that is was a whole 10 days.  We really didn't do much, but lots of R&R. Am going to miss her company, and also her compulsion to do dishes every evening. My galley never looked so tidy!!

EFB has really been a great eye opener, I am learning all sorts of stuff about marketing on the internet, and finding that it is possible to make money! WOW, great discovery. But like all discoveries, I should have realized at the start that there is a learning curve to everything. That's why colleges were invented etc. You always seem to be going back to school in one way or another. So if you haven't hit on the "success" button yet, just remember you might still be in the "freshman" year of college.

Janet Legere has training conference calls on every Sat. noon EST, and I really do try to make them, altho, they are archived, so I can get to them when I have time, and they are full of interesting snippets of info.  They also seem to be well attended, so it is not just me who finds them informative.

The one factor that I find particularly good about EFB is that you can advertise YOUR primary business.  My primary business is of course Shaklee, but there are lots of other people who have other businesses that they are hoping to advertise.  Johnathan, one of my grandsons, for instance, has a card business that he is hoping to promote, so his primary business would be his card business.
www.sendoutcards.com/10174

The other thing that I find really handy is the EFB hotline on Skype. People from all over the countries of the world come on there and ask questions, and get answers. Really interesting. Also am shocked at how early Janet gets up in the morning.  Does she never need sleep? By the time I am up turning on the computer, she has a couple of hours of questions and answers posted.  Way to go Janet, wish I was more of a morning person.

Have a great weekend, more later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans