Live Longer, Live Better

This story is about my love affair with Vivix.

9 years ago, we started long haul trucking to see the country and earn an income at the same time, and for 3 of those Gary and I team drove, until we decided that neither of us wanted to drive at night, so we got 2 trucks and drove separately.  Which worked out much better sleep wise, altho, not so much in other ways, but that is another blog.  Anyway, trucking as you probably know is lots of eating in restaurants, and lots of missed sleep etc. and altho I really worked hard to keep "lean Cuisine" in the freezer in the truck, and healthy snacks on the road, and get exercise whenever I could, I was the one walking around the truck stops. But slowly but surely I was loosing the battle. In the 7 years that we trucked I landed in hospitals in Ottawa, Ont, Calgary Ab, Branpton Ont, and Richmond BC. And a critique on hospitals could be another blog, altho, in most cases I was in no condition to critique. So I will just say, that I am grateful for them all, for admitting me and giving me great service. (but you could improve the food- we may be sick, but not dead yet!)

So, to try and shorten this long story.  2 years ago I decided to go the Shakee Convention which was in New Orleans.  Not sure why, because I hadn't been to one in ages, and that could be the reason, but I just had a notion that I wanted to go. So I went. First of all, it was a shock having to pay to go, because altho, I had been to many conventions I hadn't had to pay for any of them, no airfare, no convention costs, no food, nothing!  So, the shock almost stopped me in my tracks, but I bit the bullet anyway, and got out my credit card, what the "hay".

It happened to be the intro to Vivix, the wonder tonic, that they said would make me feel 25 years younger and live 25 years more. Well.......Sounded good to me, because I was having to rest to get from the front to the back of the convention hall.  Not in such good shape, was I. So I beat my way to the Canadian counter and bought all they would sell me at the convention.  (they do have limits on what they bring)

Here we are exactly 2 years later, and not only can I walk around a little old convention hall, but I can climb hills and walk for a couple of miles, and just generally am working on the 25 years younger thing. I am going to be really old if I live 25 years more, and I am not sure that the kids inheritance can stand it, but I shall certainly try.

A bit about Vivix: It is a Revolutionary Breakthru in Cellular Anti-aging. Has had years of research, and one of the ingredients" resveratrol" has been in over 2500 research papers. Sounded great to me.

Call me on Skype if you want more info.  Skype: Apolima 46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans