What the Bleep do we Know!

If you remember a few days back I was talking about Synchronicity, and what you pay attention to.  Well I guess the universe was paying attention because quite by accident I came across "What the Bleep do we know", well sort of by accident anyway. "2 Can Play", a boat in the bay, had a copy that they lent me, and I have watched it twice, and get something different from it everytime. I am hoping that they won't notice it missing for another week or so."

Not being a rocket scientist or some such, I have no idea where the particles in an atom go when they leave and disappear. Seems quite out of my realm, especially in a vacuum, but I will leave that to the experts. Nor can I figure out why "Amanda" the heroine of the movie, would go back to "Bob" after she found him doing her girlfriend in her bed.  Didn't make any sense to me at all.

But the one scene that really hit me, was the one with the water droplet.  It amazed me that by blessing a dam of polluted water, you could clear up the pollution, and by putting a label that says "love" on a bottle of water you can actually change the construction (not the right word but it will come to me) of a droplet of water. They did that with labels for love, thankfulness, and also anger and hate. And seeing them under a microscope it was truly awe inspiring.  As the guy said, it really makes you think, if that can happen to a drop of water, imagine what it can do to your body which is 90% water, if you send it love, or thankfulness, or anger or hate.  WOW!

Puts a whole new spin on weight loss. (my mind does seem to jump around) but really, think about it. Being overweight, I haven't loved my body at all. I definitely don't send it thankful signals, so maybe I need to rethink this whole thing.  Maybe there is a correlation between all of this.  So I thought that maybe I should   Bless my food and ask it to nourish my body. Maybe the body would respond to that, and even better heal itself of any ills. Who knows where it could all end up. As they said in the movie, "how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans