Reduce your Cholesterol Naturally

Hi there, and Happy Weekend. This is a new product that Shaklee added at the convention in August in Anaheim, and I thought you might like to see it. All of us need to be concerned with higher cholesterol, and this is something we can actually control. (Nice to know)

This has been a hot week in La Paz, our temperature and humidity has been rather muggy. Luckily I have been able to get in the water most days, altho, swimming is a bit of a joke, because I get to do what I call "tread-mill swimming" The current is rather strong so I just swim like heck and stay in the same place.  Hey, it works, and I get  exercise, as well as cooling off.

Only a couple of more weeks and Gary will be back, looking forward to having my coffee made in the morning and delivered to me in the cockpit. Have really missed that.







To get your name in the draw for a "Get Clean" kit
Go to http://thefasttrackplan.com/svapolima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans