Advertising you Home Business

There days I seem to start off most post with, ......Man, it's hot, and this one is no exception. Summer is here in the Baja, and when the breeze goes away it is HOT and surprisingly muggy these days, so that afternoon swim is really welcome. I go thru about 4 liters of drinking water a day, for the past week, I have measured it, mainly because I goofed and bought what I thought was bleach, turned out to be laundry soap and ended up with a few Tbsp's in the water tank, before I clued in. Ooops. So I have had to haul an extra container just for drinking until I use up all the soapy water.  The stuff in the tank is okay for dishes and showers etc. But I wouldn't want to drink it.  Need to improve my Spanish!!

Am going to cover advertising your business online, because I think it is rather important for newbies to get some idea of where to start when they first decide to try and build a presence online. The first thing I would stress is to join either Earth Friendly Biz, or Second Income Coach, and they will teach you everything you need to know. All you do is follow the steps, and work down, and Voila!!, you will be marketing online. Both programs have a free component, and that is not a bad place to start, you can do quite a bit with the free stuff. Just remember, if you want to make money, you have to spend some too, so, what I did was figure out a budget on what I could afford to spend, and then went from there.
http://www.earthfriendlybiz.com/phyllisStratton

http://phyllis.sicprofitsonline.com

They both have slightly different goals, SIC (or second income coach) teaches you how to market you MLM business, that you already have, and I think that if I had to choose one or 'tother, I might choose that one, altho, I also really like Janet Legere's EFB, because she really has lots of great training, and her explanations are excellent. They are going to merge sometime in the near future, so you will get both, with some adjustments, but I know for my Shaklee business, I have found both programs excellent.

The other thing I looked at when I was starting online was Traffic Exchanges. And there are hundreds. I have my preferences, and I will try and give you some of my reasons, some of these I use the free component, and have to spend a couple of hours clicking away, and a lot I have upgraded, so I get to advertise and not click anything.

One thing I would recommend is that you get a special Gmail account just for internet marketing, don't clutter up your personal email with advertising, because there is lots of it, and it can some days be overwhelming, especially if you have taken a few days to said around the islands with no internet.  WOW, you have no idea how daunting it can be to look thru 500 emails for just the ones you want to read, and then just delete the rest.

Okay now to  Traffic exchanges.

First and foremost has got to be Traffic leads to Income,( TL2I) mainly because it is more than just a traffic exchange, it has steps to follow again, and teaches you about marketing yourself. so it has to go on the top of the list. Is also free if you wish, altho, I really enjoyed getting a check from them.
http://www.trafficleads2income.com/members/?rid=2902

Now some of the simple ones,


http://yourezads.com/index.php?r=Phylomena

This one is really easy, you just make up a simple add, like, "Want to feel Younger" " Try Vivix" and people click on it and see your web page, and to get more credits to click on adds that you might want to view, and for each add you get points. Really simple, Actually have got customers from this.

http://www.etrafficfreedom.com/?rid=6914
Also really easy one, almost same as above, only they pick the ads, and they just rotate, also dressier, and I like this one.

Now for 2 of the better ones, because traffic exchanges seem to have levels of quality, and I use a number, and remember these aren't the only ones, there are hundreds more, as you will find out as you are surfing. This is just a place to start, that won't be overwhelming.

http://state-of-the-art-mailer.com/?ref=15359

This is State of the Art Mailing System (SOTRAM) and it is my newest, and so far I  really like it, have already had a new member, the adds are quick, and load easy, fast etc. and again, you earn bonus points. I get to mail to 3000 + every 3 days.   I like this one.


http://ListJoe.com/j/Phylomena
And List Joe, is the last one i am going to mention, there are lots of others, but you will find them yourself. List Joe, has been around a long time, and they are always dependable, and your adds are seen by many many people, you can mail to 3000 every 3 days, so you get lots of coverage, (that is if you are a paid member) and it produces results.

Okay, lots of luck, have a good time, take a look at some of these, and see if they meet your requirements, because everyone has different advertising needs. I found that my Shaklee website add couldn't go on some of the traffic exchanges, because it was" out of frame" whatever that means, I just took it to mean, like a picture, the website didn't meet their requirements. But the Fast track Site, worked just fine. So You may have to try some to see if your company website fits or not.

Any questions call me at  Skype: Apolima 46, and I will give you any help I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans