What is a Funded Marketing System?

Life in the Baja takes a turn of normalcy. By that I mean, the days seems to run into one another and the weeks go by and then its the months. Coffee, internet marketing, lunch, siesta, swim, marketing,bed. That's a normal day with a few additions of course. Today was no real exception except for Dentist. The amazing thing was that for 7800 pesos, or about $750. Cdn I managed to get 2 crowns, 1 ex-ray, 3 visits, 1 filling, and innumerable freezings. I really did loose count of them. And all the dentistry was so modern that some of our dentists up north don't even seem to have the same modern equipment.

Swimming this evening was really an event! For the first time ever I had a chance to swim with the dolphins, the fact that I chickened out is superfluous  I had been doing my normal, around the boat stuff. Hard swim against the current up one side and coasting down the other, when I heard the breathing of the dolphins. It is quite distinctive, you really wouldn't think it was anything else, anyway, they were a distance away, and it sounded like a number of them, but from the water I couldn't see how many. 15 minutes or so passed and I could hear them getting closer, but still just thought isn't that neat, lots of dolphins tonight. Well, by the time they were converging on all sides, I started to think that getting out of the water might be a good plan, there was only 1 of me, but obviously a number of them. 15 to be exact.  They actually swam right up to the swim grid of the boat, they must have a good sense of smell,( and I thought I was clean), and they did come in a circle to the boat so I would have been right in the middle, but by that time I was up the swim grid and talking to them from the deck of the boat!  I know "Chicken!" but they are really big!

Anyway, this blog is supposed to be about a "Funded Marketing System" which Earth Friendly Biz is. I have spent the last half hour trying to find the article that Janet wrote on this but have had no luck, so tomorrow when I find it, I will publish it verbatim. In the meantime, my  understanding of it is .........When you join EFB you pay your $29.95 and at the same time you join a number of other companies, for advertising and developing your online business.  The income you earn from these other companies helps to fund you advertising. So it is called a funded system.

The following is a table that I cut and pasted from Janet's EFB blog, and all members have access to it.
With a new month upon us I was able to recalculate our results with EFB for July 2010.  Here are the statistics for the month of July.
  • 50% of leads join Lead Gusher and 10% upgrade earning you $22.50 each (if you are a Lead Gusher upgraded member, $10 if you are a free member)
  • 20% of leads join GVO and 33% of those upgrade to an active member earning a one time commission of $22.47 then $2.47 per month
  • 20% of leads join List Joe and 20% upgrade to paid member (either the One Time Offer or one of the monthly upgrades).
  • 37% of leads become members and 15% upgrade to paid members.
Based on 100 Leads (it is agreed that everyone can generate 100 leads over a fairly short period of time), you would earn the following considering the statistics above.
100 EFB leads =
  • 20 GVO signups and 6 upgrades at $22.47 each = 6 X $22.47 = $134.82
  • 20 List Joe Members and 3 upgrades at $100 each = 3 X $100 = $300
  • 50 Lead Gusher Members and 5 Upgrades at $22.50 each = 5 X $22.50 = $112.50
  • 37 EFB Members and 6 Upgraded members @ $6/mont = 6 X $6.00 = $36.00
Total Possible Income
134.82
300.00
112.50
36.00
______
$583.32
======
That is only the first month, after that, you get repeats and additions.

"How hard is it to do this" Just log into the EFB back office, and begin following the "Get Started Steps" that lead to your success.

Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise, Who'd a thunk it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans