GVO Conference Launch

Hi there, as usual have been a bit slack at keeping up this posting, has been a busy time. Of course the weather and the heat hasn't helped much, but we have been swimming 2 or 3 times a day to cool off, so it isn't really too bad. Gary is back, came back right after Danica and Hanson's wedding (which he enjoyed very much), and we have been trying to get all our pecking orders aligned again.  4 months of living on our own have made us a bit selfish of our time, etc. So, of course that takes time and frustration on both our parts.

Had a great training call this morning, mostly about taking action, and sometimes I think Janet is throwing barbs at me when she says that. I still haven't gotten my video done, I think I am waiting to loose 40 pounds before I do it, (LOL),  She has stopped mentioning it to me, altho it gets mentioned on the call a lot about getting your video up on line. Anyway, the GVO Conference is launching tomorrow morning, and it will probably be one of the biggest things this year. They have had it in Beta for the last few months, and on the boards for the last few years, and it has loads of features for anyone who wants or needs to have meetings with family or business partners. Anyone with a Shaklee business really needs one of these, and that is the first thing I am going to use mine for, just as a trial. But getting all your contacts together to chat is just so important. No matter how great it is to email etc. it is hard to beat the personal. Apparently, the price is right, cheap as borsht as they say, so it will be in everyone's budget.  More on this tomorrow, after I see how it all works.
Last night we had a super conference with Natalie and her husband who are professional marketers who teach how to use Facebook for marketing. That is one great thing about Second Income Coach or SIC, is that all of this training is included in the package, and to actually get to the earning a retirement income you really do need to learn new skills. I should say, "I" really need to learn new skills, and retrain my brain to work smarter not harder. Natalie and husband (I shall remember his name by next week) are going to be on every Wed evening with a complete course so I should be a "social network" guru in a few months.
That's all for now, Back tomorrow with an update on GVO.

Oh, by the way, have you checked out the website : Vibrant Nation.com, great site for women over 50 to chat and catch up on what is going on for our age group. Great site, and its free, and there is lots of conversation there, also, I found a great place to buy shoes online, that actually fit my feet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans