Wow, so many mistakes,so Little Time

Wow, in the last couple of days I have made so many mistakes that it is hard to know where to list them all. For one thing I totally wasted 3000 advertising credits by putting in the wrong link; and then again, I sent out a bunch with another incorrect link. Am I tired, too rushed or just too excited about the new GVO conference launch?  Who knows, but I really need to give my head a shake.

The launch is going great, the pricing is a steal, compared to the competition, this 50 seat conference room for under $10.00 is way past a bargain. (I hope I am not revealing any secrets, because they said not to reveal the price!)  And there is probably not a business out there that doesn't have a need for a conference room. A virtual office, as they say. It's got all the bells and whistles, as well as just conferencing. And it is in many languages, which for some people is a big plus. Since I only speak 1, for me, not so much.

So check it out: http://gvo-phylomena.myprelaunchinvite.com

and see the Nerd in the ferrari?

I have to go and take another shot of Vivix, maybe it will improve my memory?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans