Good Old Exercise

Well, once again I have started an exercise program.  How many of these over the last 50 years, I couldn't even count.  But a few of the women in the marina go for a walk at 7 in the morning, and when I first heard about it, I put it down to "NOT ME" but was feeling rather yucky for a couple of days, and thought I had better do something about it, hence, the walk thing.  I have been pretty faithful to my Cinch program, and have dropped 35 pounds or so, but weight never seems to go and fast as it comes, ergo, increase exercise.  Little did I know that when I agreed to walk with these people that the 2 Jack Russel terriers would set the pace and the women would dash to keep up.  So for the past couple of days, I have been last man on the totem pole, and waaaaay behind the rest.  I assume this is going to improve with practice, altho, I think that maybe I should get a Basset Hound to walk, which is about my pace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans