My Shaklee 180 program success

Yowzer.... I reached my first goal with the Shaklee 180 program and a week ahead of schedule, I am so thrilled. I really have to give credit to the program.  Having to keep a food and exercise diet have really kept me on target.  I get to feeling guilty if I can't actually write something in the exercise column.  And they have made it very easy to keep track of food.  Working from Mexico, I find sometimes I have to imagine which kind of cheese I have had, but it isn't really that hard since I pretty well know my cheeses.  But a lot of the brands are different, but it has worked out okay.

I know that this is the first of many goals, because I have about 80 lbs to go, (sorry I don't know that in kilos, old school, you know).
So this is going to be a long term thing, especially when you add age into the factor.  Wish I was 40 but nothing that I know will change my age, altho, I have been faithfully taking my Vivix, so that should help.


Have a couple of good articles, I am going to include in the next few posts,  I want to keep track of them.

Weather down here has been getting cooler.  After getting out of the water from my swim yesterday I actually had to put on a long sleeved T-shirt!!  It is too early for that!!  We have a new hurricane warning out, altho, it has gone from an 80% chance to a 60%, and I can only hope that it will go down to 0%.

Am flying up to Canada in Nov. I seem to have the seasons mixed up this year.  Most people are just returning from north, and I am heading there.  Maybe I am just ornery!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans