Another Parachute

What's Your Life Plan:

I don't know about you but I for one have been looking around at options and I must say that for a senior in todays global situation the options don't seem to be too great for having a great retirement with all the bells and whistles.  We like to sail, and travel, and visit family etc. etc. and to do all that have found that we didn't plan very well for retirement.  Oops, big error.  But have found that we can remedy this blunder by recreating my Shaklee Business that I started in the '80's and let lapse.  What a relief.  Added to that is the advent of the internet and all its options so we can sail around and still build a business.

If you would like to explore another option  Sailingintoretirement.com

Happy Days,

Phyllis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering the Marshall Islands

Shortfall on Pension Plans